Slideshow Widget

Fall is in the air, sort of.

Friday, September 17, 2010

It is mid Sept. and there is a nip in the air past dark. Fall is definitely on its way and we can't wait. October for my family is full of football, Halloween parties, decorations, buying multiple costumes because my kids change their minds three times, and campfires in our backyard. We love it!! But on the other side, for Photography the Fall brings Gorgeous October Weddings, multiple shooting locations to capture leaf colors, and lots of new families and babies to meet.

If you are already booked great! I will see you then,
Melissa


PS> I will be at several fun locations this fall, and I am thinking of an apple orchard, let me know if you are interested in this fun opportunity.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!