Slideshow Widget

Newborn Portraits, Lexington NC, 336-425-8602 Real Life Photography

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This morning one of my past brides came in with her new addition to their growing family. It is always good to see newborns in my studio, especially when I got to be apart of the parent's wedding.

Be sure to leave a comment below. If Whitney can get 10 comments she'll receive a complimentary wall portrait.
(This is new for 2012, but I'm going to start it now..... because I can.)




35 Responses to “Newborn Portraits, Lexington NC, 336-425-8602 Real Life Photography”

  1. Love love love these pictures!! And this sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most precious pictures! They brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great pictures, such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my little nephew!!! so precious!!:)cant wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whitney, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The love in this little family, really glows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may be partial because I am the nana, but I thought these pictures were amazing! Can't wait to see the rest. Great job Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so proud to show these pictures and excited to see all the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!