Slideshow Widget

Melissa Sheets, Infant Photogrpher Lexington NC

Thursday, December 29, 2011



My last portrait session of 2011.
 Bittersweet to see the year come to an end. Its been a huge year for Real Life Photography. In January I moved out of my little studio that I called home for 3 years. It was a good move though, more room to spread out, (I even have room for more antiques... but don't tell my husband).

207 South Main Street officially became the forever home of Real Life Photography when I purchased the building in late summer. I became the only local photographer who rents out space to other photographers, and began hosting events.

I've gained experience teaching others, photography and marketing. It has been a good way to ease myself into my next big step..... In January I will be speaking in front of fellow photographers from "Professional Photographers of North Carolina".... talk about being nervous!!

Holy Cow, what a year. I can't wait to see what next year has in store. Until then.... I better get back to editing!



Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!