Slideshow Widget

Real Life Photography, NC children's photographer.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This cute little guy has been coming to my studio every month for the past 5 months with his baby sister. He has always been so good, and today I turned the camera on him in honor of his birthday.




Then this afternoon the rain held off long enough to spend some time with these sweet little girls at Tanglewood. Their grandfather was nice enough to tag along for moral support.








Every now and then I get a really funny picture at the end of the shoot. When the kids are tired and ready to go home. Today I was glad to catch this expression on the biggest sister's face. She was obviously annoyed and ready to be done.



Have a great rest of the day readers. And if you have children taking the EOGs tomorrow, wish them good luck from me.

Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!