Slideshow Widget

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh my goodness, I've been so busy lately! I am working through a bunch of great sessions right now. I am always sad when I am done editing because that means I will be telling the family or bride goodbye for a while.

A few weeks ago I attended a great wedding for one really gorgeous bride. A good friend and fellow photographer was a huge help that day. Meagan Sullins owner of Happenstance Photography is one of those people that you meet in life and you just know there is a reason. Meagan and I got together at my studio last week and I snapped a few pictures of her with her adorable little chicklet.



Look at those cheeks, and big blue eyes... and pudgy little fingers,



... and the sweet wittle nose, and smooth peach fuzzy head that you just want to rub your cheek against, and the wonderful smell of a baby, and the way they look up at you like you are the most interesting person they have met in their young life.... I am getting carried away.



Let me state for the record again... my babies have turned into big boys that will not hold my hand in public, and because of the maternal instinct that stays with you forever, I am forewarning all mothers that walk into my studio with a baby.... before you leave I must hold and snuggle your baby. It is not an option, just a rule. Consider yourself warned.

Then I will go home and tell my hubby that we must have another baby. And he will remind me of 2:00am, 3:00am and 4;00am feedings, dirty diapers, car seats the size of Florida, crunched up goldfish crackers on the floor, spitup on every shirt in my closet, and the way I cry when they leave me for kindergarten. And then he will remind me of the time our entire house was hit with a stomach bug, everyone all at once...and that will remind me that I am happy with the family that I have.

Happy Wednesday,
Melissa

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. LOL! I always love your blog posts. You could've been a writer too, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan, maybe in my next life :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!