Slideshow Widget

Wedding Reception Photographer, Lexington NC

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last year the kids got a good laugh watching me learn how "Dougie".  I "Dougied" while cooking in the kitchen, I " Dougied" while folding clothes, and when when I vacuumed everyday for a week. It figures just as I got the dance down pat a new line dance has hit the scene.

 I've seen this at every wedding so far this year, and since I'm not a frequent face at night clubs, I was curious to learn the steps. There are dozens of hip hop videos, but this one was nice and slow. If you are a bride to be, or a guest of an upcoming wedding break out your dancing shoes and learn this dance.

What is your favorite dance at a reception?


Note to wedding guests.... don't wear belly shirts to the wedding :)

Be sure to follow me on facebook.


Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!