Slideshow Widget

Melissa Sheets, Real Life Photography, Lexington NC Photographer

Sunday, May 6, 2012


Spring has sprung, and summer is knocking. The night was so perfect for this uptown photo shoot last week. The slight wind and warm air had me dreaming of the beach. We've been pretty lucky to have had such a mild winter and spring. I wonder if the warm temperatures will keep us sizzling this summer?

One Response to “Melissa Sheets, Real Life Photography, Lexington NC Photographer”

  1. Melissa,

    My wedding planner Mrs. Tammy Curry contacted you about the date for my wedding and you penciling me in for that date. I need to know what time you will be in your shop so that I can bring the deposit over to you. The date is April 22, 2017 @ 6:00. I also need to confirm the deposit amount.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!