Slideshow Widget

Melissa Sheets, Real Life Photography.... Lexington's Newborn Photographer

Monday, July 30, 2012

Today was the first day of this week's many newborn sessions. I have five babies to photograph this week and they are all boys. My blog may not be able to handle the cuteness that will be infused this week.


 Bentley was a perfect fella for his session today. He was a awake for a portion of time, and slept like a champion for the rest of the time. Enjoy this sneak peek, and thank you for sharing your little man with me today.

One Response to “Melissa Sheets, Real Life Photography.... Lexington's Newborn Photographer”

  1. Thank you so much for your time yesterday.... I love your studio... the time you spent with us was amazing... the different shots were wonderful!! You have such great talent!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!