Slideshow Widget

Newborn Photography Lexington NC, Melissa Sheets

Friday, February 15, 2013


A few years ago I was enjoying weddings so much that I almost decided to give up newborn photography. My brides were fun to work with and weddings presented this amazing challenge. There were constantly new venues and lighting arrangements, new dresses and styles. It fascinated me to the very core of my creative strings. But I am so glad I came to my senses. WHAT WAS I THINKING!

I still love, love, love weddings, but in the past two years babies have consumed a large amount of my studio work. And I adore it. Each time I get to spend an hour with new parents it takes me back to remembering my own children being tiny newborns. I don't have pictures of them being tiny and new other than snapshots. I wish I did.... but now I can create these memories for other moms, and in that I find extreme satisfaction.





Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!