Slideshow Widget

Real Life Photography, Melissa Sheets 336-425-8602

Friday, April 26, 2013


The weather this week has been perfect for all my outside sessions. This week I was invited to the home of one of my 2014 couples to shoot their engagement session. The location of your engagement portraits plays a huge role in making them a success. Whenever possible, I plan the sessions in an area that is special to the couple. If that isn't a possibility, or if the couple isn't from this area we still try to match the location to the couples interest. If you are a "city" couple then we know a ton of great city spots with loads of urban buildings, rusty painted stairwells, and walls of shimmering glass. But if you are a country dweller, well we are right at home in an overgrown grass field or in front of a peeling red barn.


Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!