Slideshow Widget

Senior Portrait Photographer, Lexington NC, Melissa Sheets

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Another beautiful high school senior visited the studio last week for her portrait session. Eva and her siblings were so much fun to work with. We shot the entire session in Uptown Lexington. The doors and side-streets offer endless possibilities for shooting.












7 Responses to “Senior Portrait Photographer, Lexington NC, Melissa Sheets”

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!
    birthday party photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this important information with us
    As an Indian we know that saree is considered a part of an Indian culture which is known for its indigenous texture and color combination. The best moments for a woman are to check out the ample range of Indian Sarees for Indian Weddings that have collections sarees for wedding ranging from Banarasi Sarees, Baluchari Sarees, Kanjeevaram Sarees. If we talk about the latest hodgepodge of designer sarees, they have given a new look to Indian culture. In which important Indian fashion saree designers are fashion designers like Sunit Verma, Manish Malhotra, Subrosa.

    collections sarees for wedding
    Fusion Sets
    ladies kaftan dresses
    salwar suit

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!