Slideshow Widget

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010



I have had a bunch of questions recently in regards to the charity work that I do with an organization called Now I Lay me Down to Sleep. This non-profit group links photographers with area hospitals. We (the photographers) are called in when an infant is terminally ill, being removed from life-support, or still born. We provide the families of these babies beautiful images of their angel.

"The Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation (NILMDTS) administers a network of more than 7,000 volunteer photographers in the United States and 25 countries. At a family's request, a NILMDTS Affiliated Photographer will come to your hospital or hospice location and conduct a sensitive and private portrait session. The portraits are then professionally retouched and presented to the families on an archival DVD or CD that can be used to print portraits of their cherished baby."

For more information regarding this group visit the website:
nowilaymedowntosleep.org

You can also view a video here :

If the link does not show up you can copy and paste this into your tool bar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCnIAzcI7po


Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!