Slideshow Widget

Bike Race Uptown Lexington.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It is good to know that spandex still has a place in the world. This weekend hundreds of spandex clad bikers hit the streets of Lexington.






For the second night in a row we went uptown to watch the bike races. Last night the bikes made laps. Tonight we witnessed sprints. And oh boy, talk about intensity.

Look real close at the tiny orange and white dots. Can you see the Hooters girls at the starting line? Seems to me they should have had them at the finish line giving the guys something to race towards.




Check this guy out. If I did this on a bike it would flip over and send me tumbling towards the pavement. No doubt I would end up in the emergency room.



I think I need a closer look.... WOW




And these guys were really fighting to the finish.








The whole event was so cool to have in Uptown Lexington, lots of bystanders, friends and pets. Another successful Bike race for Lexington.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!