Slideshow Widget

Photographer of Weddings, Infants, Children, Seniors, Brides, Families in North Carolina.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday is here. I will be heading to the Professional Photographers of NC convention for the next several days. So please be patient if you are trying to contact me.

I can't believe that the first week of March is well under way. My driveway is littered with little red buds that have fallen off trees. This to me is the signal to get ready for wedding season. And oh my, what a fun and busy time I have planned. I am so honored to be working with the cream of the crop when it comes to brides this year. Thanks to facebook I have gotten to know so many of the girls on a personal basis. Even the far away ones.... from Canada.

It is never good to wish that time would hurry up, but I must say that I can't wait to begin bridal portraits. I will be scouring the state looking for new and interesting photography locations. If you know of any little tucked away corners that look photo worthy please send them to me. I love your input and ideas.

Have a fantastic week everyone.
Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!