Slideshow Widget

NC childrens photographer, Melissa Sheets, Lexington NC

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sometimes finding the right prop for your pictures is as simple as looking around your room and improvising. I've used this vintage reproduction radio before and it never fails to please me. Here is a cute little fella who came in for a visit last week.



I've had such a great past few weeks booking sessions with new clients and old favorites. This week is full of good sessions too! I can't wait to share more in the next few days.

Happy Monday,
Melissa

One Response to “NC childrens photographer, Melissa Sheets, Lexington NC”

  1. This picture turned out great it made my day and I teared up just a little he is growing to fast.I had a great time meeting you and coming in for my son's 9 month year old picture's. To be honest it was the best time I have had with a photographer since I have been taking Landon to get his picture's taken. Thank you so much and we will be seeing you again real soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!