Slideshow Widget

Happy Friday Everyone!

Friday, April 30, 2010

We made it to another Friday. If anyone else is a mom like me that only means that now we get to have a super busy weekend. I truly love this time of the year, it is close to first but Fall wins out as my absolute favorite. Here are the reasons why spring is so wonderful for me.


#1. We get to play outside until the very last bit of daylight. Which means late night dinners of mac n' cheese or salads.





#2. Ballgames and practices. While it can be tough to run everyone in opposite directions, it is so much fun to watch the kids play (and the parents scream)





#3. Working in the yard and garden. It is such a boost and stress reliever. And yes, I am of those crazy nuts who speaks to their flowers. They are such good listeners.


#4.Late evening storms.





#5. Muffler man grilling outside so I don't have to dirty up the kitchen.


#6. The thought of going to Charleston.


Have a great weekend.
Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!