Slideshow Widget

Real Life Photography goes to the fair!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

This morning the muffler man woke up and said that he wanted to take the kids and me to the auto fair. I thought, well that sounds cool...kinda.
So after breakfast we headed to Charlotte and arrived at the racetrack. Here my friends is where I was deserted by my family.







They must have been really excited because my view of them the rest of the day was only from behind. The first few times I stopped to take pictures I assumed that they would stop and wait for me. Boy was I wrong.






So as they meandered through the cars I took pictures of all sorts of shiny things. Some of which I didn't really understand.




They had a great time.









After the auto fair we had a fun meal with some very hot chicken wings,





and everyone headed home happy. Even me.




One Response to “Real Life Photography goes to the fair!”

Comments make my day!!