Slideshow Widget

Free Wedding 2011..... You heard me right!

Monday, October 18, 2010

So here's the deal: Send in the story of a couple who really deserves free photography for their wedding. You can even send in your own story!

You MUST attach a photo. Send the email to: msheetsphotography@yahoo.com

What I am looking for:
-A couple who has a wonderful story or who has overcome great odds -The couple must be getting married in 2011
-The couple must be willing to appear on this blog and website and have their story on this blog -
The winner will receive:
- 6 hours of wedding day coverage
- Online posting of all images -
- DVD of high resolution images.
- All travel fees for myself, if applicable

The specifics:
SEND IN ENTRIES TO:
msheetsphotography@yahoo.com
NO LATER THAN December the 15th 2010

The winner will be chosen by myself and my team of judges and announced on December 25th 2010.......SO email this link out, nominate a deserving friend, and spread the word--I want a really wonderful, deserving couple to do this for this year. GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to read all the entries!

Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!