Slideshow Widget

Lexington Nc Photographer

Friday, October 22, 2010

The air is really changing and so is the light. My last session of the day has now moved back to the 5:30pm time slot. I can't believe how fast the year has flown by. It seems like it was just spring and I was looking forward to longer evenings of shooting. Now here we are surrounded by Christmas decorations at the local box stores.

I was thrilled to head to a new location tonight and was happy with all the variety. Is there anything cooler than old cars? An who would ever have thought that soy beans would make for a perfect backdrop. Here are a few favorites.










Have a great weekend everyone, I will be missing out on the BBQ festival to shoot a wedding. ( I must say I am more excited about the wedding)

Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!