Slideshow Widget

Busy, busy like a bee

Friday, November 11, 2011

Ashton here...

(Melissa's assistant)





(This is me & Pipa at the office)
Pipa Frequently visits the studio...

Anyways...
Melissa has been super busy!
(Which is great)
She's had tons of sessions, weddings
and she's also getting ready for a wedding show
tomorrow
(At Oak Hollow Mall, in NC)
So I figured it would be fun to write a little guest post
for my awesome boss!
Seeing that she's probably not going to have time to!
"And I'm not just saying that because she's my boss"
She really is an amazing person
Wife+mom+business owner+building owner+still looks great+amazing talent=
Crazy admiration and exactly what I want to be (when I grow up) hehe

Anyways....I was just thinking what to write about??

"Then I thought why not talk about what REALLY happens at the studio/office..."
We eat like normal people
NORMALLY...today I bought some doughnuts for a fundraiser
and me & Sidney have had three each so far...they are so addicting
We usually just order Bojangles/Arbys/Cafe 35 (Main St. Lexington) for lunch
We make crafts (like ghosts for Halloween)
Me and Sidney might have slid across the floor in our socks today...
Sidney is Melissa's son who was in the studio due to being out of school!
We make lots of UPS and Post Office trips...
We have mini photo-shoots...

Here's one I took of Melissa not long ago
She was super excited about her new tattoo (Cute right?)!
Answer/return lots of phone calls and emails...
Update the blog and facebook...
Clean, talk, and stalk pinterest for great ideas..

Well that's all I can think of right now!

Hope everyone has a great week...
&& enjoyed getting to know just what REALLY happens at the studio!!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!