Slideshow Widget

My iphone camera,

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It is warm and rainy today. Which seems like a cruel joke from mother nature. I had to run out on a sad errand this morning to visit a family in the hospital.

And when I got in my car this little gem of a leaf was on my windshield. My camera was in the back, so I grabbed my new iphone and loved the shot.



Not only does it come with "Siri" an incredible personal assistant, but a great little camera on board. Here are some specifics for all you tech junkies:

HDR shooting, f/2.4 maximum aperture, 8 megapixel sensor.

Technology has changed a bunch since bagphones were all the rage. Do you remember those? I wonder what cell phones will be like in 10 years?

Happy rainy Wednesday.
Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!