Slideshow Widget

Break out the calendar, it is time to book some weddings! Real Life Photography

Monday, January 31, 2011

The first month of the year has evaporated. I remember it being the first week of January... but the rest is a bit of a rushed haze. I have had the chance to meet so many amazing brides in my studio and over the phone. All of this wedding buzz has left me with just a few spots left in 2011.

With each new friendship formed, I find great excitement in creating a brand new story. I have booked little bitty weddings and great BIG weddings for this year. I can't wait to share them with you as the stories unfold.

My studio was a steamy place to be this past Saturday. Several ladies turned on the heat and posed for boudoir and pinup style photography. I am left in the wake with hundreds of amazing photographs with the job of narrowing them down to the best of the best. Hopefully a few of the girls will let me share a couple shots with you.

Happy Monday everyone!
Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!