Slideshow Widget

Real Life Photography, Raleigh NC Wedding.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This was such a fun day. I photographed this couple on my own wedding anniversary, and what a great way to spend the afternoon.


They hosted the reception at a hip restaurant downtown Raleigh called Gravy. The food smelled amazing and the staff was very friendly.

The light coming through the front windows were beautiful. Even this fast moving kiddie was easy to capture.





The flowers were done by The English Garden, and were beautiful. Each bouquet was tied with a different color ribbon and held a charm for the bridesmaid.










This couple found me via facebook. Thank you facebook, you sent me a wonderful anniversary gift, a new bride, groom, and a new set of friends.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!