Slideshow Widget

Real Life Photography, Lexington NC 336-425-8602

Friday, March 2, 2012

Attention to anyone with a camera.
One of my favorite quotes ever! In a field of that marries creativity and technology, it is our creativity that sets us apart from our competition. It also drives our curiosity and respect for others. What would the world be without imagination and creativity? BORING, that's what it would be.

I promised a contest this Friday, and I am going to get creative with it. I've given away free photography sessions, but this time I'm going to put a little twist on it. This weekend I'll take entries to giveaway a 2 hour photography course with..... ME.

Bring your camera to our lesson and learn about lighting direction, camera settings, posing, and post processing. Whether you are an inspiring photographer or a mom who wants to take better snapshots, this is a great opportunity to learn hands on.

To enter click here to be directed to facebook. Leave a comment on my wall telling me your favorite quote. Next Wednesday I will select a winner.

Have an amazing weekend and good luck-
Melissa

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!